As an Engineer, you will participate in the definition, design, implementation, and verification of all parts of FPGA.
• Support H/W board review and Layout review and FPGA board design
• Design and Verification of Xilinx and Altera IPs
• HAPS, FPGA board bring up
• Tools : VCS, Xcelium, synplify, Vivado, ProtoCompiler, or-cad …
Key Performance Measures
Understanding High speed IP’s(MIPI, HDMI, DDR4 interface, PCIe, GT channels and etc..) and FPGA architecture build.
• BSEE, BSCE, BSCS, or related degree.
• 1~3 years of experience in FPGA and/or applications engineering or related role.
• Ability to communicate across other parties like S/W and Test/Verification team.
• Knowledge of HDL languages, system architecture, power and clock management designs.
• Programming Language such as C, VHDL, Verilog, system Verilog and etc…
• Familiarity with scripting languages like Tcl.
Founded in Seoul in 2018, SEMIFIVE is basing its foundation on Korea’s semiconductor design competency that was amassed for more than 20 years. With expertise in front-end to back-end design, SEMIFIVE has become the fastest-growing silicon design company that offers the most comprehensive design solutions. SEMIFIVE’s core business is its innovative Platform SoC that enables low-cost & high-efficiency SoC design, and also provides various design solutions for global customers through its diverse network. As the cost of developing an SoC and the demand for customized silicon continue to grow rapidly, SEMIFIVE’s Platform SoC will play a key role in turning innovative ideas into silicon.
SEMIFIVE, hand in hand with global innovation leaders, is growing as a leading partner for future SoC designs, and thereby becoming: The New Global Hub of Custom Silicon.