Analog Bits is the industry leader in Low-Power Mixed Signal IP offering integrated clocking, sensors, I/O and SERDES IPs. With over 1000 products spanning over 75 different process technologies and adopted by 400+ customers, Analog Bits is committed to enabling your next SoC designs with the lowest system cost, greatest reliability across a myriad of end market applications.
Analog Bits IP brings a broad portfolio of customizable mixed signal IPs to SEMIFIVE SoC Platforms.
- Clocking IP : Low Power PLL, PCIe reference clock, C2C
- Sensor IP : Process, Voltage, Temperature (PVT), Power supplies, Glitches and Droop detector
- I/O IP: C2C I/O, Clock TX/RX, OSC pads
- SERDES IP: High lane count, Multi-protocol PCIe 3/4/5 SERDES, Consumer SERDES
Leadership in Low Power SERDES
Analog Bits SERDES IP provides a wide range of options for highly differentiated SoC designs.
- Multi-rate, multi-protocol and versatile
- Lowest power (4, 6, & 7.6 pj/bit @Gen3, Gen4, & Gen5) with low latency
- Smallest area with programmability for different channel environments
- Placeable anywhere on SoC with wider packaging options for optimum cost/performance
- Broad application options
- Various link widths x1, x2, x4, x8, x16 etc
- 1-32G multi-protocol covering PCIe 3/4/5, SAS3, Ethernet standards
- Available on various leading foundries, including Samsung Foundry (32nm, 28nm, 14nm, 8nm, 7/5nm) with first time silicon success
Visit https://www.analogbits.com/ to learn more.
Get More Info
"*" indicates required fields