As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for developing the development, deployment, automation, monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code of SEMIFIVE’s assets.
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges
- Design, develop & contribute to the enhancements of our automation frameworks, tests, and infrastructure including –research of new technologies and tools
- Develop software to automate manual operational tasks
- Should be able to understand a complex manual process and provide a simple and friendly user experience through an automated process
- Work closely with engineering and project management to develop tools and solutions
- Able to understand business requirements, and translate the requirements to technical requirements
- Evaluate evolving technologies and share knowledge with team members
Key Performance Measures
- Experience with Software Development in a Linux environment, Shell scripting, Python, JAVA, C
- Experience with DevOps technologies and concepts for example; Jenkins, Gitlab, Github, CI/CD, Dockers, Kubernetes
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Skill for handling scripts, OOP high-level languages, data structure, algorithms, and so on
- Will and action to break down the repetitive or routine tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4년제 대졸이상, 석사 우대
- 전기/전자/컴퓨터 공학 관련 전공
- Synopsys/Cadence EDA Tool 사용 경험자 및 교육 이수 자 우대
- Scripting (shell, tcl, perl, etc.) 능력 보유
- Version Control system (Git, Perforce, etc.) 사용 가능
Founded in Seoul in 2018, SEMIFIVE is basing its foundation on Korea's semiconductor design competency that was amassed for more than 20 years. With expertise in front-end to back-end design, SEMIFIVE has become the fastest-growing silicon design company that offers the most comprehensive design solutions. SEMIFIVE's core business is its innovative Platform SoC that enables low-cost & high-efficiency SoC design, and also provides various design solutions for global customers through its diverse network. As the cost of developing an SoC and the demand for customized silicon continue to grow rapidly, SEMIFIVE's Platform SoC will play a key role in turning innovative ideas into silicon.
SEMIFIVE, hand in hand with global innovation leaders, is growing as a leading partner for future SoC designs, and thereby becoming: The New Global Hub of Custom Silicon.