- Lead SEMIFIVE US ASIC technical support and pre-sales for leading edge custom SoC customers.
This key role involves effectively communicating SEMIFIVE’s design capabilities and services that best meets the customer requirements.
Drive post-sales technical support with close communication and collaboration with customers and HQ engineering teams to resolve any technical issues for a successful ASIC project execution.
- Engage with customer technical teams and decision makers to understand their ASIC requirements.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Engineering on required technical collaterals for a given project or target market as part of pre-sales activities.
- Develop compelling technical proposals with SEMIFIVE HQ counterparts.
- Collaborate with HQ PMO (Project Management Office) and Engineering teams in establishing project engineering milestones.
- Identify and effectively communicate any risks and support required preventing missed deliverables on commitments.
- Lead customer technical support activities including driving resolutions of issues.
- Provide on-site support as necessary.
- Minimum 10+ years of hands-on ASIC physical design experience from RTL synthesis to GDS2.
- Experience in block-level and top-level physical design
- Experience with FinFET ASIC designs. Recent experience in 7nm/5nm/4nm is a plus.
- Experience with large designs (500M+ gates) and high frequency (1GHz+) is preferrable.
- Expertise in Synthesis, SDC generation, DFT flows, STA, Timing ECO
- Experience in Floor-planning, PnR, UPF, IR/EM/DVD analysis and LVS/DRC
- Working knowledge of Verilog, RTL and gate-level simulations
- Familiar with major EDA tool flows (Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor, Ansys and others)
- Strong communication skills
- Project planning, Coordination and Program Management experience of ASIC and design is a plus
- Prior pre-sales and technical marketing experience are a plus
Founded in Seoul in 2018, SEMIFIVE is basing its foundation on Korea’s semiconductor design competency that was amassed for more than 20 years. With expertise in front-end to back-end design, SEMIFIVE has become the fastest-growing silicon design company that offers the most comprehensive design solutions. SEMIFIVE’s core business is its innovative Platform SoC that enables low-cost & high-efficiency SoC design, and also provides various design solutions for global customers through its diverse network. As the cost of developing an SoC and the demand for customized silicon continue to grow rapidly, SEMIFIVE’s Platform SoC will play a key role in turning innovative ideas into silicon.
SEMIFIVE, hand in hand with global innovation leaders, is growing as a leading partner for future SoC designs, and thereby becoming: The New Global Hub of Custom Silicon.